We work with you to find your unique difference.
We base your marketing strategy on well-founded foundations of knowledge. We take time to understand your audience, your customers, the marketplace and even your competitors. We then look at your business objectives and core values. We deliver your strategy based on your unique strengths, making sure we acknowledge all opportunities and eliminate any threats.
Once we know what you do best, we put your strategy into action. We help leverage your unique difference – we understand, every organisation has a point of difference but this may not be aligned with your strategic roadmap. Be it people, service or product.
Once happy with the marketing strategy, we can get to work with the marketing mix – a powerful strategy needs to be in place before any marketing vehicles are considered. It is important to know where you are going and why, before you get there. We will deliver a captivating proposition that your competitors will envy.
We focus on getting you results – we know ROI is important to you. We produce work that will grow your business – and we will supply you the metrics that bring this to life. We work with you at a strategic level to help you implement the necessary campaigns to reach those business objectives.
Our Methodology - Brand Evolution
At the very heart of your marketing plan is your company vision. Branding is represented by your business vision, mission and values. It gives your company a personality. This is then articulated across your marketing mix, which may include websites, online and offline advertising, internal communication vehicles and company collateral.
Excentra doesn’t conform to the agency’s ‘one-size-fits-all’ way of thinking. Instead, depending on your business needs, a bespoke package of Brand Evolution can be developed. We have established our own unique methodology that we call Brand Evolution and comprises of six main components:
- Immersion – We get to know your business. We conduct executive interviews, review current communication vehicles, secondary research and media analysis. Then determine your strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Insight – To develop a marketing strategy, we carry out a primary research project with staff, customers and prospects to understand and articulate what the company brand represents, what customers require and where the current business is positioned within the marketplace.
- Brand Evolution – As an extension of the overall planning process, we will collaborate with participants in the process to develop key messages for your brand along the way in line with your business goals over the next few years.
- Recommendation – Together, we will develop an effective strategy which leverages the strengths we identify within your organisation, whilst overcoming any weaknesses. We will capitalise on the opportunities within your business and provide recommendations as an impartial party.
- Execution – We develop a detailed and effective action plan which will bring the strategic directions to life. Our experience allows us to plan effectively for campaigns which use a blend of media, including print and electronic, social media, special events and media relations.
- Results – You will receive a business evaluation framework to outline the metrics on which you should focus. Whether that is sales leads for your company or how you score on Google’s algorithm – we even gather them for you.
Like the sound of what we can do for your business? Why not get in touch and introduce yourself.View Brochure
Immersion - We put our Managing Director into your business
Get strategic and creative direction and access to an industry specialist that will work collaboratively with key stakeholders within your business.
"I have a proven track record for quickly identifying where companies can improve their marketing effectiveness, across a broad range of tactics, to ultimately improve return on investment."
Managing Director of Excentra